<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17758221\x26blogName\x3dScream+%26+Shout+For+Me!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3780973623736311886', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Result.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009


Result is out!
After lunch, i went up to office to check my result. To my surprise, I didn’t fail any of it and my overall GPA improved! But it stills not the ideal grade that I want. And I realise, I have problem with module that require mass memorising. Is there any aid to improve a person memory?

The Journey home
Everyone left office early. Xiao Jun parent happened to work in the region of the area that we were located, and they are willing to give us a ride home. All of us got up the lorry and ZOOM, off we go. One thing I really hate about, my hair keeps hitting on my face!!! Don’t ever underestimate the power of your hair. When it come slapping against your face, it like someone just slapped you. LOL! Maybe I’m a bit exaggerating.


Tomorrow I’m heading down to town to do some shopping. It been months since I last went town.


Ciao~

Profile
Girl gone wild


Yeahlynn Toh
14o6199o
Party
Drink
Dance
Love
Sleep
Laugh

希望
wish upon the star
♥ Sewing Machine
♥ Fish Spa
♥ watch R21 movie in cinema!
♥ Tattoo
♥ Purple hair colour
♥ Underground Creeper
♥ A&F tote bag
♥ chanel mademoiselle
Ear Piece

Nuffnag
click click!

Links
you're on your way
Archives
gone with the wind