<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17758221\x26blogName\x3dScream+%26+Shout+For+Me!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3780973623736311886', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


简报
Tuesday, September 16, 2008


LOL!


Dam exhausted today. I slept at 5am last night & I finally managed to finish watching Heroes Season 1. Now I’m going to continue watching my English Drama instead of Chinese Drama. : P Next drama to complete, Supernatural.


Afternoon went to meet xue li & we went to ABC food centre for lunch. WOW! There have a lot of different variety of foods. I really couldn’t make up my mind. End up I choose Malay food to eat! After that we went & takeaway some Kueh. I got to admit the mini curry puff sold by one of the stall was tasty. The crust was crispy & not very spicy. Suit my style!


Time for some serious work!!! We headed down to BK in international plaza. And the tiger beer person started briefing us. My job is to stand there promote & that it. But I guess xue li & I going to miss out wan Jun bday party! ;[


Ciao~

i am lost in the danger city

Profile
Girl gone wild


Yeahlynn Toh
14o6199o
Party
Drink
Dance
Love
Sleep
Laugh

希望
wish upon the star
♥ Sewing Machine
♥ Fish Spa
♥ watch R21 movie in cinema!
♥ Tattoo
♥ Purple hair colour
♥ Underground Creeper
♥ A&F tote bag
♥ chanel mademoiselle
Ear Piece

Nuffnag
click click!

Links
you're on your way
Archives
gone with the wind