<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17758221\x26blogName\x3dScream+%26+Shout+For+Me!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3780973623736311886', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Fuming
Monday, May 26, 2008

The beer that i used to promote!

I wasn’t in good mood this morning. WHY? Cause we suppose to rehearse for role play at 9.30am & someone actually late for like 15mins. I was so heated! Which mean that we don’t even have much time left for rehearse? It really fritter away my time to wake up early in the morning & come school earlier for nothing. FUCK!


Cause I didn’t wrote the script doesn’t mean that you can think highly of yourself & keep commanding me or rather, FORCE me to do what I detest. I know it’s my fault for giving you last minute work. But at least it is sufficient time for you to complete it! And do you really need to keep saying the same thing again & AGAIN!?!? I won’t feel awful at all, don’t worry ASS HOLE! __


At least something positive happened today! Finally receive my pay! After waiting for like 1-2month? I’m slightly rich again! :]

I’m worn-out... let me have a rest!

Ciao!

Profile
Girl gone wild


Yeahlynn Toh
14o6199o
Party
Drink
Dance
Love
Sleep
Laugh

希望
wish upon the star
♥ Sewing Machine
♥ Fish Spa
♥ watch R21 movie in cinema!
♥ Tattoo
♥ Purple hair colour
♥ Underground Creeper
♥ A&F tote bag
♥ chanel mademoiselle
Ear Piece

Nuffnag
click click!

Links
you're on your way
Archives
gone with the wind