<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d17758221\x26blogName\x3dScream+%26+Shout+For+Me!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iloveyenleng.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3780973623736311886', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Morning Shift.
Saturday, February 16, 2008




Smelly Shoes~
Donuts Birthday 'Cake'

This morning went to buy kaya butter toast then slowly walk to our shop. When Calvin opened the door for me to go into the shop, he suddenly asked me," you wake up already?” Then I was like, HUH!?!?! I think he’s the one that has not waked up! -.-


As normal, we started to ‘poke’ the ice cream! It a very tiring process!!! And the main objective to do it is to make the ice cream soft, so that we can make it into nice shape on cone. I can’t imagine if I keep doing this, soon I’m going to have big muscle.


During lunch break, I went down to the restaurant & had a bowl of Ramen. The ramen soup was so tasty. But the stupid chef gave me a big piece of san chen rou. I think he trying to kill me by making me become very fat! GRRR! After that, went back to work till 5pm & went home.


Ciao~

It the way…

Profile
Girl gone wild


Yeahlynn Toh
14o6199o
Party
Drink
Dance
Love
Sleep
Laugh

希望
wish upon the star
♥ Sewing Machine
♥ Fish Spa
♥ watch R21 movie in cinema!
♥ Tattoo
♥ Purple hair colour
♥ Underground Creeper
♥ A&F tote bag
♥ chanel mademoiselle
Ear Piece

Nuffnag
click click!

Links
you're on your way
Archives
gone with the wind